2017 Season Tickets
Season Ticket Cost: $400
Faculty/Staff Season Ticket Cost: $320 (up to 4)
Season Parking Pass: $150
Single Game Tickets: TBD based on visiting team allotment and availability
Deadline to Renew: March 31
2017 Football Season Tickets FAQs
How do I get additional season tickets if I had them in 2016?
If you had season tickets in 2016, you may request up to four (4) additional football season tickets with your 2017 football ticket renewal. To request additional season tickets, please indicate with your renewal and provide appropriate payment. Additional ticket requests will be ranked based on priority points. Refunds are not available based on location.
I did not have tickets in 2016, but want tickets for 2017, what do I do?
Season tickets are available for purchase for the 2017 season. Please click here for more information.
How can I increase my chances of getting Ole Miss Football Season Tickets?
- All Ole Miss Football tickets are allocated based on the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation Priority Point system.
- 1 point is awarded for every $100 donated to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation.
- 1 point is awarded for every season ticket purchased for Baseball, Men’s & Women’s Basketball and Football (up to 10 per season).
- For more information on the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation Priority Point system please (Click Here).
- To make a gift to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation, please click here.
How many tickets are reserved for the visiting team?
- 5,000 seats are reserved for visiting teams.
- Visiting teams may return unsold tickets to the Ole Miss Athletics Department to resell.
How do I request a Parking Pass?
Parking passes are made available during the online renewal process for any Ole Miss Athletics Foundation donor. To qualify for a parking pass, a $50 donation is required to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation in addition to purchasing the pass. Parking locations and availability are based on priority point ranking. Last year the priority point cutoff to receive a pass was 16 points; however, that number changes year to year depending on renewals and how many passes are purchased. To learn more about parking, please click the following link: Priority Points | Parking Pass Eligibility
How is my donation to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation used?
Donations to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation are used to support the academic and athletics success of nearly 400 student-athletes. Items covered include scholarships, health care, facilities, room and board, academic services and nutrition. To learn more about the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation, visit GiveToAthletics.com.
What are priority points?
The priority point system for the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation recognizes and rewards those donors who have committed to the long-term success of Ole Miss Athletics. Priority points are accumulated through the following:
- 1 point for every $100 donated to the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation.
- 1 point for every season ticket (up to 10 per season) since 1996 for football, men’s and women’s basketball, and baseball.
Your priority point ranking determines your seat & parking selection time for football, basketball and baseball. Priority point rankings are also used to allocate postseason tickets and football away game tickets. Priority and availability determines if and where you get a parking pass. For example, for the 2016 football season, the cutoff to receive a parking pass was 16 points. For more information about priority points click here.
When do student tickets go on sale?
Ole Miss students can begin purchasing tickets in April when they register for fall semester classes.
I still have questions, how do I contact someone?
Live Chat: Click Here (Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM CT)