Parking With a Pass
All lots designated on the map below require an Ole Miss Athletics Foundation-issued parking pass. Lots not designated for gameday parking are reserved for Ole Miss residential studetnts. To read more about season parking eligibility, please click here.
- Please only park in the specific lot/area listed on your pass and display your pass at all times.
- All ADA signage and markings are honored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Ole Miss campus. Please do not park in an ADA stall when parking for athletics events unless you have a state-issued ADA hang tag or license plate along with your gameday parking pass.
- All vehicles must be legally parked in a stall. Parking on sidewalks, grass areas, fire lanes, or in any place that impeded lot and campus street parking flow is not permitted.
- Parking passes are valid for standard size vehicles only.
- Do not block available parking stalls or lot entrances (regardless of the presence of barricades) with tents, chairs, grills, tents or other tailgating items.
- A ticket/parking pass may not be used of advertising, promotions, or other trade commercial purposes without the express written consent of IMG College/Ole Miss Athletics.
- Vehicles found in violation of any of these parking regulations are subject to citation and/or tow at owner’s expense.