All on-campus parking (including handicapped parking) is sold out for the 2017 season; however, the University of Mississippi offers several options for our guests who require access to the football stadium through the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
ADA patrons who do not have a season long parking pass to get on campus may access Vaught-Hemingway Stadium by parking in any of the below off-campus parking areas and taking the gameday shuttle system. Each route includes ADA compliant shuttles for those who require accommodations such as lifts. Once on campus, a network of golf cart shuttles is available to take you near The Grove or other parts of campus. The network features stops at the northwest, northeast and southeast corners of the stadium. Click here for information and locations of on-campus gameday shuttles.
For information and locations of off-campus gameday shuttles click here.
ADA Parking Reminders
- All ADA signage and markings are honored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Ole Miss campus. Please do not park in an ADA stall when parking for athletics events unless you have a state-issued ADA hang tag or license plate along with your gameday parking pass.
- Shuttle stops at VHS are found outside the northeast, northwest and southwest corners of the stadium. These stops will provide golf cart shuttles to/from the South Lot/Lot E, Tad Smith Coliseum, and Kennon Observatory. Shuttle service begins at 7 AM
- Shuttle service ends 1 hour after game
- In order to accommodate ADA fans waiting at ADA tents, carts are restricted from picking up patrons to and from ADA Tents.
- Shuttles are intended for ADA Patrons and their party only.
- Shuttles will not transport coolers, tents and other tailgating equipment unless associated with an ADA guest and is not restricting access for other guests.
- For a map of the on-campus shuttle stops, please click here.