All on-campus parking (including handicapped parking) is sold out for the 2017 season; however, the University of Mississippi offers several options for our guests who require access to the football stadium through the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
ADA patrons who do not have a season long parking pass to get on campus may access Vaught-Hemingway Stadium by parking in any of the below off-campus parking areas and taking the shuttle bus system. Each route listed below includes ADA compliant shuttles for those who require accommodations such as lifts. Once on campus, a network of golf cart shuttles is available to take you near The Grove or other parts of campus. The network features stops at the northwest, northeast and southeast corners of the stadium.
The City of Oxford will operate a gameday shuttle service with drop off on Gertrude Ford Blvd. near the northeast corner of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Service begins at least five hours prior to kickoff and ends two hours following the conclusion of the game. The city parking shuttle lots are Oxford High School and Northwest Community College. Parking is free with security provided and shuttle prices are as follows:
Free Park and Ride
The University of Mississippi will operate a gameday shuttle service. Service will begin at 6am on gamedays and end two hours after the game ends. Cost for the shuttles and parking is free. Shuttles drop off at the Paris-Yates Chapel. Location for the Jackson Avenue Center free park and ride is illustrated below. Space is very limited.
ADA Parking Reminders
- All ADA signage and markings are honored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Ole Miss campus. Please do not park in an ADA stall when parking for athletics events unless you have a state-issued ADA hang tag or license plate along with your gameday parking pass.
- Shuttle stops at VHS are found outside the northeast, northwest and southwest corners of the stadium. These stops will provide golf cart shuttles to/from the South Lot/Lot E, Tad Smith Coliseum, and Kennon Observatory. Shuttle service begins at 7 AM
- Shuttle service ends 1 hour after game
- In order to accommodate ADA fans waiting at ADA tents, carts are restricted from picking up patrons to and from ADA Tents.
- Shuttles are intended for ADA Patrons and their party only.
- Shuttles will not transport coolers, tents and other tailgating equipment unless associated with an ADA guest and is not restricting access for other guests.
- For a map of the on-campus shuttle stops, please click here.